Total Pageviews

Tuesday 21 March 2017

The power of forces!

We are learning about the four forces.
Hi I am learning about forces.Me and my class were flying paper planes to see the lifting force under our planes.We looked at videos about Motion , Thrust , Lift and Gravity. We all talked about it in groups and
we also wrote about it as well.




I learnt that motion is a force of push and without forces there is no motion.
I thought organizing my ides together was hard.
The easy thing was talking obliviously.



Please leave a positive and helpful comment to help me move forward
with my learning.


7 comments:

  1. Hi Lile
    Thank you for your neatly planned post. It is very easy to read with the headings in colour and paragraphs. Can you explain to me a bit more, what do you mean if you say balance is the same as friction? Did you do an experiment to test these facts, if you did, what did you do?
    Kind Regards
    Mrs M

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a brilliant way to showcase your skills in front of other and I really admire the way you present your post with us. Just want to say thank you for doing this.
    Street Style

    ReplyDelete
  3. After searching many blogs on this topic, I finally came up to your blog and here I realise that your post has the creative content writing at his best and you have just shown us the best possible way of how you can portrait your work or thoughts in front of the audience in a quite innovative and informative manner.
    Home Furnishing Exhibition

    ReplyDelete
  4. http://www.legalresolved.com/cheque-bounce

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.