Total Pageviews

Monday 26 November 2018

S.L.J Paying it foward

In the 1930 they offend use money to buy gifts and treats to one another including there self.But I am now imagining what I'ed like to give to a family of children in the 1930's and as most family's want is happiness and bright smile's of there children but I on the other hand can't grant them that wish so I choose this gift to give and it is a chocolate bar for the children and a nice calm piano or harp song for the parents but if the parents get board of the music I've got a back up ... a little puppy! I'ed also give them a family show just to see them smile and laugh and some time in the park with the whole family with  each other, lastly I'ed give the children a enrolment for school if they want to.

I've choose these things to give because the chocolate is delicious, the music is calm, the puppy is cute, the family show is a good laughing medicine and lastly the family time is a great opportunity to know more about your family! Who does not want to go to school to get a job and live a good life with a new family. 😆😇😉

If you want to write something like this go to Summer Learning Journey! (it's an awesome site)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.