Total Pageviews

Thursday 15 February 2018

MATHS WARM UPS!


I first made this slide by writing the date , doing the equation ,  Giving a guess , write the answer and then write what strategies I used and finally I  Put in a picture of my white board and made video.

I learned to solve math problems with strategies.
It was hard to make a video when everyone in my class was being loud cause they were making a video too.
The easy bite was writing the equaseane down on my white board.
I used this link to make this slide.
 please comment down below to help me get better.





2 comments:

  1. Excellent blog post Lile,

    I am a bit confused though, how did you work out that 0-7 is 7? Maybe we could have a look at a better strategy to use for these from now on because place value doesn't always work. (Disappointing, I knoW!)

    So stoked with your work. Keep it up. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lile, I'm Miro from Awahono School. I like your maths warm up slideshow because you answer the equation and tell me what what you used to solve it. I suggest that you make the videos able for me to watch by changing the permission settings.

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.