Total Pageviews

Thursday 8 February 2018

I AM LEARNING TO TAKE CARE OF MY CHROMEBOOK IN THE RIGHT WAY.




So I stared off by

getting

some kids in my class if

 I could take some

pictures of them with

there Chromebook or

them eating.



I learned how to look after my Chromebook in the right way and caring for it right too.

The hard bite was when I had to find someone to take a picture of with there Chromebook when they were all doing the same thing I was doing.It was easy to write  the meanings of the pictures I took.


I used this link https://docs.google.com/drawings/d/1bdGTEPJ2V7TGm2E31Wnu-8-EcjeTdegD6mC2b3o-Alo/edit to make my poster.


Please comment down below to help me be on higher standers then last year please . Feel free to write something that will make my blogging improve more.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Lile, I'm Sophie from Awahono School. I really like how you have displayed your work. I definitely agree with everything you have said. Maybe next time you could add, stay away from your Chromebook when you are drinking. Here is the link to my blog if you want to check it out: http://awahonosophieb.blogspot.co.nz/
    From Sophie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lie, I'm Haylee from Awahono School I really like how you have what to do with your chromebook and maybe you can drink away from your chromebook. Would like to come to my blog.

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.