Total Pageviews

Thursday 22 February 2018

I am learning to achieve my goals of 2018


I had a little help with this... okay I didn't have a little help I had a lot of help from my teacher and a class mate of mine called Azaria. So we had to all do a slide on what we are going to achieve this year and it had to be maths , arts ,writing ,reading (Spelling is not in it because it was the 4th week of school and we still had a lot to learn before we went on to learn spelling.) , Maori language and last of all our own personal.

The hard bit was choosing my personal goal when I have a ton of personal goals to achieve by the end of this year.
What was easy hmm I no! The easy part was choosing my background.




I mad this by using this link> ink .
Feel free to just comment down below what you think and Tell me what I need to work on and I do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.